Bear Butte Spring Fog

Bear Butte Spring Fog
Sunrise over foggy Bear Butte

Thursday, July 15, 2010

More from Pierre

The upside of waiting here in Pierre for grandbaby is having time to take a few photos and getting caught up on editing from the last month or so.  So my plan is to post a few at a time but current and older.  Here are three I took at the South Dakota Capitol grounds this week of the WW II memorial.  Trying to find different ways to shoot these iconic figures is a challenge.  Here are some of my attempts:
Looking through the cutout and over the fountain to try and pick up the faces as well as part of the eagle statue.
The faces draw me to these figures.  I love the simple beauty of this memorial!  And it always touches me when I visit especially now that my Father, a WWII vet himself is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment