Bear Butte Spring Fog

Bear Butte Spring Fog
Sunrise over foggy Bear Butte

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going Home, part 2

I finally finished up the best photos from my couple of hours at the old farm in North Dakota.  I have included the link to the flicker set that you can see them all.  For my interested family and friends, let me know if you want any print copies or a soft cover booklet that will contain all of the pictures.  Here is the link to see them at flickr,  The farm.

Here is one of my favorites of the old grain bins.  As a girl, these were my secret hideaway because it was far enough from the house no one could find me except the cats.  Sitting in the shade with a book or just picking flowers around them was one of my escapes (and when you have a family of 8 kids you want all the peace and quiet you can find).


No comments:

Post a Comment